- We offer $2 MILLION in professional liability insurance at only a portion of the cost of union alternatives.
- We have the largest in-house legal staff of professional educators' associations in Oklahoma.
- We provide no-cost access to staff attorneys who may help with job-related legal questions or employment law concerns.
- We are not affiliated with any national organization and have no outside dues or agendas. We serve Oklahoma educators exclusively.
- We are non-union and nonpartisan, providing educators with an alternative to partisan politics and non-educational agendas.
- We are nonpartisan - we do not endorse or make contributions to any political candidates - which enables us to work with all political parties in pursuit of positive educational change.
- We are non-union, which allows us to provide professional liability insurance at much lower rates, without any political entanglements.
- We work tirelessly throughout the legislative session to advocate for the issues related to education only.
- We are committed to lobbying on behalf of the expressed wishes of our members, based on feedback obtained through an annual survey.
$360.00 per year; $30.00 per month
(Superintendent or Principal)
$252.00 per year; $21.00 per month
$156.00 per year; $13.00 per month
|Entry Level Teacher:
$132.00 per year; $11.00 per month
(First Year of Teaching)
$24.00 per year
|Student Teacher/Education Major:
$15.00 per year