- about us
- protection & benefits
- government relations
- press room
Educators all across Oklahoma are joining a grassroots movement of nonunion, independent educators associations that includes over a quarter-million teachers nationwide! Professional Oklahoma Educators provides quality service and personal attention to thousands of Oklahoma teachers, administrators, and support professionals. With $2 million liability coverage at about half the cost of union alternatives, the savings alone are one great reason to join! Consider Professional Oklahoma Educators' focus on professionalism, and genuine belief that students come first, and the decision to join becomes an easy one to make!
Please take some time to visit our benefits page for more information about the many perks that come with being a member of Professional Oklahoma Educators. Then, visit the Join Now page for details about membership dues, payment options and liability coverage.
You can also view the POE information packet HERE.
Memberships are available in the following categories. Click HERE for dues amounts.
- PROFESSIONAL - Certified classroom teacher, librarian, etc.
- SUPPORT STAFF - Paraprofessional (includes classroom aides/assistants, bus drivers, janitors, cafeteria workers, etc.)
- ADMINISTRATOR - Superintendent or principal
- STUDENT - College/University students
- RETIRED EDUCATOR - Retired educator memberships are uninsured memberships available to retired teachers who want to support Professional Oklahoma Educators and remain actively involved in important eduacation issues.
- CITIZEN - Citizen memberships are uninsured memberships available to those interested in supporting the Professional Oklahoma Educators Foundation. Click HERE for more information about citizen memberships.
To join online, simply click HERE. We look forward to having you as a member!