- about us
- protection & benefits
- government relations
- press room
Professional Oklahoma Educators:
- Is an independent association.
- Is dedicated to professionalism.
- Is doing what is best for the children.
- Provides liability protection and legal services for Oklahoma educators.
- Offers quality professional development opportunities to members and other educators.
- Is non-partisan, which enables us to work with all political parties in the pursuit of positive educational change.
- Lobbies on the issues related to education only.
- Is a Character First organization.
Professional Oklahoma Educators is a non-union, nonpartisan professional organization for all school personnel. Our goal, like yours, is to achieve what is best for Oklahoma students. As a nonpartisan organization, we do not endorse or make contributions to political candidates. Because of our commitment to professionalism and our dedication to our students, we believe it is wrong for teachers to strike or walk out of the classroom. We believe our focus as educators should be on educating our children. Therefore, it is imperative that administrators, teachers, and parents work in a respectable manner to help each student in Oklahoma achieve his or her highest level in academics and leadership.
Please visit our membership page for more information about Professional Oklahoma Educators' many member benefits and services.